Almost everyone knows that video surveillance means recording activities and events, but a modern video system can do much more than just storing information in the unfortunate event that it may be needed.
Five years ago, most CCTV systems were used to prevent theft, violence or sabotage. More recently, businesses have changed the way cameras are used.
Advantages of a video surveillance system for your small business
1. It motivate workers to provide the highest quality service
2. You can recover the investment in the surveillance system within one year, by reducing losses,, waste and downtime
3. A properly implemented surveillance system, with quality equipment, is a one-time investment. In order not to regret it, you must ask the advice of specialists and leave the installation in their hands
4. A security or video surveillance system is a tax deductible investment
5. Surveillance cameras do not fall asleep and offer a fair and comprehensive description of the events. A person can be confused, may not be in the right place, but a surveillance system will give you a complete perspective
6. By their simple presence, small business security systems discourage thieves and other people with hidden agendas, as well as potential acts of violence and vandalism.